Job Title: Project Merchandiser / Non-ExemptAdditional Info: $21.00 per hour + 40 hours per week for the duration of the project
Who is footprint solutions?
Footprint solutions is a nationally recognized company and industry leader; for over 20 years we have partnered with well-known retailers to provide them with total onsite management capabilities. We perform both merchandising and installation services within our customers' retail spaces. We are well versed in the stores we serve.
What will you do?
Successful Installers are friendly, intelligent, reliable, self-starters who have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail. Install Assistants assemble/disassemble fixtures and signage, implement plan-o-grams, stock displays, handle inventory, and complete surveys, among other responsibilities. Installations may be done independently or in team environments.
What makes this job interesting?
- Work with team members with varying skill sets and experience
- Ability to work close to home and on the road in many locations
- This position offers competitive hourly pay and benefits
From large metropolitan markets to the smallest towns in America, footprint Solutions has opportunities that will fit into your life..Requirements:
- A positive attitude and belief in customer service
- Mechanically inclined and able to use basic tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, hammer, levels, etc.)
- Ability to think, solve and make decisions
- Handle inventory
- Interpret/execute plan-o-grams, project manuals, and assembly instructions
- Onsite reporting utilizing a smart device
- Customer service oriented
- Willingness to work by oneself or on a team of footprint employees/contractors
- Flexibility to client and/or store requests including work schedule
- Must have a valid driver's license, current proof of personal auto/liability insurance and access to reliable transportation
- Ability to travel extensively including overnight
- Must supply and be mechanically inclined to use basic tools (screwdrivers, hammer, wrenches, tape measure, levels, etc.)
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
- Ability to meet the demands of the job which include standing, reaching, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking, lifting 70 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 60 pounds
- 18 or older with a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must comply with company dress code