We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst who can help support the growing Analytics Department. This individual will play a key role in developing/updating functional and technical specifications, documenting processes, and helping support basic project management.
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with the Developers, Visualization Analysts and Associate Systems Analysts to ensure they have what they need to be successful. They will be responsible for setting standards by updating or creating templates, improving current processes, and helping with internal and external communication. The employee in this role will bring structure and have a strong performance record with excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to rapidly adapt and Execute.
- Work with Project Stakeholders to Scope out projects for Data Developers.
- Create Functional and Technical specifications for Data Developers to Execute.
- Communicate Requirements to Key Stakeholders through the use of Specifications, Statements of work, Project Plans, or other forms of documentation or training materials.
- Create and modify content and Reports in Domo (BI Tool) as needed.
- Help manage and track all Projects relating to the Analytics Team.
- Help communicate internal and externally project progress.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 3-5 years developing Scope, User Specifications, Project Plans, and training materials.
- 1-3 years of Basic SQL Experience a plus
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal leadership skills.
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work.
- Be a self-starter, have high standards, and be able to work independently on a team to meet deadlines.
- Strong achiever with solid record of growing and building initiatives.
- Experience with Domo a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.