See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
(ISC) is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Sr. Salesforce Software Engineer collaborates with a talented software engineering team, building custom association management software solutions. This role will help guide the enhancement our Salesforce implementations with requirements from business stakeholders, providing application architectural guidance with input from management.
- Participate in a remote software engineering team operating under agile principles.
- Utilize source control, specifically Git and Bitbucket, for software development.
- Participate in code review exercises with peers, enforcing code quality standards.
- Monitor and resolve automated build failures that occur due to programmatic defects.
- Customize the Salesforce application, delivering high-quality technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.
- Create implementation and user documentation for implemented custom functionality within the Salesforce platform and it's connected ecosystem.
- Mentor junior engineering staff on software design principles, including common Salesforce design patterns.
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and certifications.
- Research changes in upcoming Salesforce releases and integrated applications; providing recommendations when necessary to ensure system stability.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 5+ years of Software Engineering experience in a professional work environment
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience writing custom code in the Apex programming language
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I is required
- Advanced level experience with complete Software Development Lifecycle
- Expert with source control, including knowledge of git and bitbucket
- Team tasking tool proficiency, e.g., Jira, Confluence
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:? Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to articulate complex problems in simple, business-relevant terms
- Keen attention to details, time frames, and results
- Must understand the impact of work on other areas of the organization
- Application security principles as it pertains to software engineering
Physical & Mental:
- Up to 5% travel may be required
- Work normal business hours and extended hours, evenings and weekends, or occasionally on-call when necessary, to meet deadlines, deploy changes, or test implementations
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.