See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
(ISC) is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Software Asset Manager collaborates with business and IT experts to ensure effective technology service delivery. This individual will establish a rapport and build trust with stakeholders over time by delivering high-quality service outcomes. The Software Asset Manager must also understand and work within the guidelines of ITIL practices to deliver technology service, and agile techniques to deliver continuous improvement. (ISC) supports several security frameworks globally, this person must be familiar with security best practices that affect application configuration, change management and procurement.
- Act as the primary point of contact for software procurement and license management.
- Coordinate with technical experts outside one's reporting structure to deliver service and meet SLA objectives.
- Respond to and coordinate requests for quotes, purchases and renewals of approved software.
- Manage relationships with vendors and resellers so as to align with agreed upon terms and SLAs.
- Configure software related data points in ServiceNow and other tracking systems in order to maintain license compliance and accurate reporting.
- Provide status reports for managers and department heads along with any data required for any type of audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College Degree in the field of Business or Computer Science; in lieu of a degree, we will consider at least 5 years of equivalent work experience on an Enterprise Support Desk Team at a Tier 2 level or above
- Minimum 3 years in the field of Information Technology required, 4 - 5 years preferred
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience working as part of a software/hardware asset management team
- Intermediate experience working with the ServiceNow platform or similar asset management system
- Strong understanding of Customer Support/Service Desk, License Management, Vendor Management and IT Financial Management
- Familiarity with ITIL practices and Agile techniques
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Uses problem-solving and active listening skills to identify key details, motivation and criticality of customer requests
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to build trust and relationships with both internal/external partners, clients, and cross-functional teams
- Budget management; basic accounting and math skills
- Ability to follow direction to execute scripts and handle basic System Administration tasks.
- Experience with prioritizing and communicating work/tasks using ServiceNow
- Detail oriented, maintains high-quality standards, and good follow-up skills
Physical & Mental:
- Work normal business hours, extended hours, potential on-call availability and occasional evenings and weekends when necessary, to meet deadlines, deploy or test changes
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.