At Knack, we believe in celebrating the customer as a creative force. We believe that who we buy from matters. We believe that behind every great gift is a story. We believe in win-win.
Knack is the gift-giving solution for anyone who wants to give thoughtful gifts that will 'wow' the recipient. We offer an impressive selection of local, sustainable and ethos centric products for all occasions. We are specialists in corporate gifting, packaging customization and personal concierge service.
Knack seeks a results-oriented Sr. Manger of Email Marketing & CRM. If you're versatile, detail-oriented and eager to join a growing ecommerce business, join us on our mission to become the go-to personal and corporate gifting solution for today's discerning professionals.
The Sr. Manager of Email Marketing/CRM will own all efforts to drive retention, repeat purchases and engagement with Knack during customers life cycle. This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
We'll like you because:
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- You are a self-starter and take the initiative to jump in and help before you're asked
- You inspire those around you to do their best work
- You're hungry to help build a business from the ground up
- You always see the glass as half full
You'll like us because:
- You'll be an integral part of Knack's success, working with a team of people who thrive on discovery, growth and putting the customer first
- We'll celebrate what you bring to the table and we have your back when things get tough
- You'll never be bored and you'll always be appreciated
- You want to influence the direction of a fast-growing startup
- Develop and execute on email and other communication strategies focusing on retention and re-engagement with Knack. This includes customer recipient marketing
- Own campaign creative, development, experimentation, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle; including transactional, acquisition, onboarding, and trigger email campaigns
- Own all aspects of the loyalty program as well as referral program to drive repeat purchase program and drive advocacy
- Deep understanding of Knack consumer to help inform strategies to drive repeat purchases
- Identify trends and develop new insights in customer communications, recommend/execute responses to optimize campaign performance, customer value and retention
- Identify other communication channels to complement existing strategies including direct mail, paid social and more
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer and identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and building loyalty
- Responsible for the weekly planning, testing, scheduling and launching of all email communications
- Oversee email program process and all marketing campaigns by working with key members of creative and marketing
- Create and report out on weekly metrics tracking to retention KPI's
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- 6 to 8 years' experience in email marketing with CRM experience
- Experience working with third party email service providers
- Experience working on loyalty programs a plus
- Strong analytical skills with advanced Excel skills
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and strategic
- Outstanding communication skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly
Knack is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Knack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.