Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Full Time - Evenings
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Summary & Objective
The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse will provide direct patient care while maintaining patient comfort and safety.
- Takes and records Vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, height and weight.
- Performs/Assists with the personal hygiene and activities of daily living (ADL's) and documents as needed.
- Passes out nourishments and water as scheduled or as requested.
- Communicates any change in patients and/or resident condition to nurse during each shift.
- Answers call lights within appropriate established timeframe.
- Maintains patient and/or resident safety at all times.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Follows the instructions of the nurse in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides floor orientation to new employees as needed.
- Maintains flexibility in assignment changes due to census fluctuation.
- Maintain your required certifications and mandatory skill updates.
- Comply with all policies, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Floats to other units as assigned to meet patient and/or resident care needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May serve as an interim department leader depending on need
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Full Time - EveningsLauderdale Lakes, FL
- Clear and Active Certified Nursing Assistant certification to practice in the state of Florida
- Medication Administration Training (6 hours) for Assisted Living Facility (ALF) if applicable
- CPR certification
- 1 year experience preferred
- Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and care
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language