Are you ready to create REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES for our customers? Baxter has been in business for more than 60 years as a family owned and operated business, but we do not want to rest on our past successes. We want to push the status quo, and we can only make Baxter even better TOGETHER.
Who We Are
For more than 61 years, Baxter has been family-owned and family-operated. The Baxter family extends to our team members, because you're our most valuable asset. As a top 40 dealer group in the country, we have grown more than 25% in the last five years, and we continue to share that growth with our team and the communities we serve.
- Over 20 locations
- 15 world-class brands
- Growing footprint in Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado
Due to this growth Baxter is looking for an Automotive Service Advisor at our Baxter CDJR Lincoln dealership!
*** If you have experience in RETAIL, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, RECRUITING, SALES, COMMISSION-BASED, or a CUSTOMER FACING POSITIONS, please APPLY and we will help you succeed! ***
Pay Expectations can range from $40,000 per year - around $96,000 per year, based on performance
What We Provide for our Automotive Service Advisor
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with supportive management
- Excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k, including employer match
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Pricing and Discounts
- Paid Vacation, and holidays
- Tuition assistance programs
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
What You'll Do as an Automotive Service Advisor
- Be the liaison between the Service Technician and Customers in our dealership
- Create a REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE for our customers from greeting, listening to requests, scheduling service appointments and estimating repair costs
- Provide Service ALWAYS and in ALL WAYS
- Managing the RELATIONSHIP with the customer throughout their appointment
What You'll Need as an Automotive Service Advisor
- Ability and desire to make a POSITIVE IMPACT with EVERY INTERACTION
- Compassionate communication skills
- Have the drive to create REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES by providing RADICAL SERVICE
- Valid driver's license
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including background checks and drug test.
Baxter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.