Are you ready to create REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES for our customers? Baxter has been in business for more than 60 years as a family owned and operated business, but we do not want to rest on our past successes. We want to push the status quo, and we can only make Baxter even better TOGETHER.
Who We Are
For more than 61 years, Baxter has been family-owned and family-operated. The Baxter family extends to our team members, because you're our most valuable asset. As a top 40 dealer group in the country, we have grown more than 25% in the last five years, and we continue to share that growth with our team and the communities we serve.
- Over 20 locations
- 15 world-class brands
- Growing footprint in Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado
Due to this growth Baxter is looking for an Automotive Service Technician at our Baxter Ford Omaha dealership!
What We Provide for our Automotive Service Technician
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with supportive management
- Excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k, including employer match
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Pricing and Discounts
- Paid Vacation, and holidays
- Tuition assistance programs
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
What You'll Do as an Automotive Service Technician
- Performs variety of tasks in order to evaluate, repair and overhaul automobiles, trucks and other automotive vehicles
- Performs technical and physical diagnostic assessment
- Operates powered vehicle lift to access and assess areas of the vehicle that needs repaired
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
What You'll Need as an Automotive Service Technician
- Ideal candidates would have their ASE's completed but NOT REQUIRED
- Diverse automotive knowledge ranging from diagnostic skills to maintenance repairs
- Capability OR desire to reach and maintain 120% efficiency based on a 9 hr work day
- Automotive degree or similar level of on the job training
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Xtime and CDK
- Valid Driver's License
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including background checks and drug test.
Baxter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.