** This position is open because we just PROMOTED an Express Lane Technician to a Full Line Technician! **
- Will Baxter pay for your TUITION, BOOKS and FEES at an approved Automotive Technology education program? YES!
- Will Baxter train you and develop you? YES!
- Will you have a great team atmosphere? YES!
- Do you need experience to be successful in this position? NO!
Baxter is hiring for an Express Lane Technician at our Baxter Toyota of Lincoln dealership!
Interview with us today and DRIVE your career with a family-owned and family-operated company that has been in business for more than 60 years. Baxter has more than 20 locations between Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado.
What We Provide for our Express Lane Technician
- Technician Apprenticeship Program that will be paid for (Tuition, books, fees) at an approved Automotive Technology program
- Tuition reimbursement at Bellevue University
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with supportive management
- Excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision, Insurance, 401k including employer match
- Employee Pricing and Discounts
- Paid Vacation, and holidays
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
What You'll Do as an Express Lane Technician
- Inspect vehicle to ensure other areas are in working order
- Duties include, but are not limited to, oil changes, tire rotations, tire balancing, tire repairs, fuel filters, wiper blades
- Ensure all equipment including lifts, compressors, tools, etc. are in proper working order
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure the customer's car is kept clean
- Ensure working area is kept clean and in working order
What You'll Need as an Express Lane Technician
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability and desire to make a POSITIVE IMPACT with EVERY INTERACTION
- Have the drive to create REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES for our customers
- Valid Driver's License
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including background checks, MVR and drug test.
Baxter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.