See all jobs in Purchase NY
Job Location: Purchase, NY
Job ID: 2021-3716
# of Openings: 1
Category: Safety & Regulatory Compliance/Quality Assurance
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Responsible for maintaining paper and computerized technical records in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration and General Maintenance Manual requirements. Provide manual/computerized input of data from the paper records to the Federal Aviation Administration required tracking system.
- Provides for the keeping of aircraft records required by the Federal Aviation Administration and General Maintenance Manual.
- Receives, audits, sorts, files, and performs data entry as required for aircraft maintenance documents.
- Ensures all component change data as retrieved from component tags and/or logs pages into the computer system to track rotable components for each aircraft.
- Files or archives aircraft records either by physical filing or digital; scanning methods and retrieves requested files in an efficient manner when needed.
- Ensures component certifications are entered into the component hours and cycles.
- Maintains computerized and hardcopy records of the life limited and hard time components.
- Resolves records discrepancies as necessary.
- Accomplishes other duties as assigned by the Records Supervisors and Managers.
- High School Diploma required.
- Aviation records experience preferred.
- Solid writing, communication, and computer skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail required.
- Trax program experience preferred.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement