READY TO GROW? You would be the Lead in a newly created role as Business Insights Analyst because you love data and the power it holds to impact the success of the company. You enjoy finding and presenting actionable insights that enable business leaders to make informed decisions.You want to work in an environment where you will always have fresh new projects to work on that stretch your skills. You thrive in an environment where you have a voice in strategy discussions and are able to see the impact of your work.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the the U.S. Concealed Carry Association. The U.S. Concealed Carry Association exists to help responsibly armed Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe. The USCCA is one of the fastest-growing membership associations in the nation.
We are proud to be recognized as an Inc. 5000 company NINE years in a row!
We are winners of Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 5 years in a row and Milwaukee Business Journal Best Places To Work - 5 years in a row!
This newly created opportunity will lead the business facing side of the Analytics team, helping improve our communication with other departments, and be able to provide the business with actionable insights and solid KPI/Reporting.
You will use your skills to work closely with the Business to understand each teams processes, build meaningful documentation, calibrate with the rest of the Analytics Team, build insightful reporting / dashboards, and help mentor and skill up team members.
Your ability to rapidly adapt and execute on projects to our collaborative team is crucial. In this role you will own all aspects of the relationship between the Business and Analytics team.
This role will understanding and create Business Processes, Reporting / Dashboard in our BI Tool (Domo), Communication, and Documentation.
You want to work in an environment where you will always have fresh new projects to work on that stretch your skills. You thrive in an environment where you have a voice in strategy discussions and are able to see the impact of your work. We are a growth-oriented company with smart, innovative people who believe in what we do for our customers, our employees and our communities.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business problem statements and convert them into user stories
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business goals and objectives
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including definition of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Review, accept, and prioritize feedback and new requirements from stakeholders
- Proactively work with the BI Leaders to ensure that solutions being developed now will continue to be able to be extended and improved into the future
- Have a strong understanding of Google Analytics (GA360) Data and provide direction on how to best leverage for actionable insights
- Manage and help mentor the Data Visualization Team
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience with GoogleAnalytics.
- 3-5 experience understanding business processes and business use of data.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are required.
- Strong ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal leadership skills.
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work.
- Be a self-starter, have high standards, and be able to work independently on a team to meet deadlines.
- Strong achiever with a solid record of growing and building initiatives and people.
- Experience with Domo a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.