Location: Martinsburg, WV
Department: TEAP - Job Corps
Are you an Alcohol and Drug Counselor or Substance Abuse Counselor looking for a new opportunity?
The Right Solution, Inc. is looking for a great therapist to join our team! This is a very unique and rare opportunity for the right candidate.
The position is part time (6 hours per week) we are looking for someone who is independent and self-motivated to make a difference and will be a positive member of a healthcare team to provide optimal services to a population of financially disadvantaged youth, ranging from 16 to 24 years in age.
Part time (6 hours per week) includes all hours worked not just billable hours in session.
- Must, at a MINIMUM, have the required Certification OR State License to practice as a Alcohol and Drug Counselor or Substance Abuse Counselor
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- May be subject to a criminal background check and drug testing
Description: Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a healthcare team to provide optimal services to a population of financially disadvantaged youth, ranging from 16 to 24 years in age.
- Assists in developing program components related to Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) testing, prevention, and intervention. Including presentations and trainings to staff and clients
- Is responsible for completing Monthly and Quarterly reports
- Is responsible for documenting all screenings, assessments, group facilitations, and counseling according to procedures
- Provides >as needed> consulting services regarding AOD related issues
- Is responsible for providing yearly staff trainings
The Right Solution is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, or disability in its services or employment practices.
The Right Solution is a E-Verify employer