Focused on natural wellness and beauty, we're market leaders spanning multiple categories and channels with an emphasis on e-commerce. We currently operate a collection of brands in a diversity of categories including nutrition, personal care, foods and pet care. To help support our rapid growth, we are expanding our team. Apply today!
The Associate Human Resources position will support and interact with all levels of the organization including executive leadership and will need to demonstrate expertise in all things HR related. Having the ability to work autonomously as well as with a team is crucial. Work includes the day to day HR operations with a heavy emphasis on recruitment, job boards, scheduling interviews, onboarding, and training.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process and the hiring needs for the entire organization. This spans from assisting management with identifying a hiring need, to interviewing and extending verbal and written offers.
- Responsible for entire onboarding process from the time the verbal offer is made to ensuring success of the candidate by preparing them for their first day.
- Conducts new-employee orientations.
- Responsible for working with confidential information and the ability to maintain confidentiality of that information.
- Responsible for informing new employees about the health benefits available, coordinating the enrollment process, and being the organization's contact for benefits related information. Possibly being a part of the benefit review process for each subsequent benefit year.
- Responsible for coordinating the semi-annual and annual performance review process for all employees and contractors eligible.
- Responsible for all training and development coordination including all onboarding and developmental efforts.
- Responsible for being the face of the organization through recruiting efforts and other outreach.
- Responsible for maintaining and promoting a positive company culture supporting the efforts to promote professionalism and a productivity-based organization.
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Experience using Paylocity is a plus
LMS experience. Experience using a learning management system
Strong administrative skills
Employee relations knowledge and skills
Positive attitude, supportive nature and a natural "people person"
Bachelor's degree preferred
Professional certification such as SHRM-CP or PHR strongly preferred
2+ years of recruiting experience required
2+ years of human resources experience required