See all jobs in Miami FL
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job ID: 2020-3578
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
The PC Technician's role is to support the company's desktop environment and PC needs. The position manages desktop solutions from the operating system up to and including the desktop applications. Their work involves researching, evaluating, building, testing, integrating, and deploying solutions that ensure optimal workplace performance.
- Provide level 2 desk side support for end user at direct location and remotely when needed.
- Properly evaluate issues and escalate those that are problems.
- Maintain the integrity of the IT environment ensuring all standards and build requirements are being met.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all facets of end-user computers
- Provide critical support, mentoring, and guidance to the IT Service Desk.
- Create knowledgebase documentation, guides and how-to's to be utilized by the Service Desk.
- Provide peripheral support.
- Support telecom needs including VOIP, AirWatch, cell phones, and Tablets.
- Identify and resolve problems with desktop software applications and systems management software distribution. Manage failed deployments, providing feedback to Desktop Engineering team.
- Ensure asset management guidelines are being followed, preserving computer inventory and surplus equipment.
- Maintain ample hardware levels at each location to accommodate for hires and break-fix request.
- Ascertain and repair connectivity issues.
- Maintain excellent level of customer service, ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in appropriate manner.
- Accurately record, update and document requests utilizing the ITSM tool and any other duties as assigned by the company.
- Serve as the liaison between third party vendors and end users on any escalated end user issues.
- College degree preferred.
- At least 4 years of equivalent related work experience.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a high call volume, time sensitive support environment for a large company, supporting users in Windows 10, office365 at a minimum of a Tier II level.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Basic knowledge of windows server, active directory, as well as Microsoft exchange server.
- Basic networking skills including TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Basic IT security knowledge.
- This role is a shift position
- Must be able to work holidays as needed
- Must be able to cover additional shifts as needed
- Good written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Ability to commence conversations with new people.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement