Summary of Position:
Busser will serve members, bread, water and butter upon their arrival, and provide refills as needed. Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after members leave.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Busser will obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Busser promptly greet members as they are seated and bring bread, butter and water to table.
- Busser will remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Busser will clear tables after members. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as needed.
- Respond appropriately to member requests. Communicate member requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Busser will assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank members as they are leaving
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Busser will need to have a previous restaurant, catering, or buffet experience required.
- Busser Must be able to communicate clearly in English with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel, members and guests. (Spanish helpful)
- Busser needs to be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Busser needs to be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Two weeks PTO after one year of employment
- 401k plan start after 90 days of employment ( the club match up to %4 of your salary)