Who is Renew?
We are a patient-driven healthcare provider focused on providing a technologically advanced completely digital, implant supported full-mouth restoration solution for our patients suffering with missing and failing teeth. We were founded to bridge the gap between uncomfortable traditional dentures and expensive fixed implant driven treatments. We are striving to bring health and happiness to as many people as possible by providing a premium "new smile" solution at an affordable price.
How do we Renew?
We are achieving our goal of helping patients by leveraging technology and the innovate ideas of our teammates (that's where you come in!). Renew employees are entrepreneurial, dedicated, resilient (changing patient's lives isn't easy), quick learners who bring a new perspective to solving real problems.
Why do we Renew?
For every patient whose health and smile we renew, we are giving someone back the ability to live their best life, for themselves and for their loved ones (and we believe that is something worth striving for).
We are looking to hire an exceptional Prosthodontist to join our team in the Fort Lauderdale Area. Our ideal candidate is a team-oriented professional who demonstrates a personal standard of excellence, a patient-centric philosophy, and a strong work ethic.
This Role offers:
- Sign-on bonus of $25,000
- Competitive base salary of $300,000 per year
- Bonus compensation provides the ability to earn more than $572,000 in total compensation annually
- 100% company paid benefits (Health, vision dental, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- 4-day workweek (M-Th) with our 16 days per month schedule
- The opportunity to practice challenging, full-arch, implant-driven dentistry
- Perform all phases of restorative dentistry for implant supported overdentures to the standards as set forth by the practice.
- Possess a patient-centered mindset and approach to treatment planning and day-to-day center operations.
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of the center.
- Be willing to take a leadership role in the center with an emphasis on center profitability.
- Professional Degree: DDS/DMD
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program
- Calibri>,sans-serif">Three years of clinical experience outside of residency.