KT&G U.S.A. is presently seeking an Account Manager to support the overall strategy of the organization in several locations across the United States. This includes many cities around Jackson and may require overnight travel. This position offers advancement opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities
- Stimulate market growth through prospecting, cold calling, and networking within retail channels that will include: convenience stores, retailers, wholesalers, and distributors.
- Conduct professional presentations to prospective and existing customers within the territory.
- Ensure optimal visibility of company products
- This position will require heavy use of the computer and phone by interacting with current and potential clients in person, by phone, and by e-mail
- Meet and negotiate with customers face to face
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales quotas
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Associate Degree and/or Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years of sales or industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in selling to retailers, wholesalers and distributors in the consumer products industry is preferred.
- The ability to search and find new clients through various channels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with G-suite and Salesforce application is a plus not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Clear driving record.
This Job requires up to 75% traveling within the assigned regions
Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements. Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
- Annual Merit Increase
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off