Formulated Solutions Innovates, Formulates and Creates consumer brands. We put together a broadly talented team of experts in manufacturing, production, laboratory, regulatory, distribution and marketing, that possesses an unparalleled drive to deliver market-ready products of the highest quality. Our in-house technologies in Aerosol, Biochemistry, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and Polymer Chemistry, coupled with innovative package design and strategic marketing services, provides clients with one of the fastest design-to-market solutions in the world. We serve companies in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and specialty chemical applications. We also support small and large companies in generating and producing unique products for the retail market.
Formulated Solutions offers a wide range of benefit options for our full-time employees. We also offer 401k with a company match and much more! If you are hard-working, self-motivated and looking for a new and exciting career opportunity, apply today!
Responsible for providing maintenance support to our facility.
Using a variety of hand and power tools, performs defined inspections and assigned light building maintenance function tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, drywall, electrical, plumbing, grounds keeping, furniture moving, and general cleaning)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, light bulbs, ballasts, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.).
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance(e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices)
- Performs minor painting, drywall repair, carpentry, and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brushes, sprayer, roller, trowel, hangs doors, fits locks and door handles).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions and remounts modular offices and spaces.
- Responsible for maintaining good operating conditions of equipment used in and around building, blending and manufacturing work areas and systems assigned.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, and other areas as assigned
- Cleans and organizes work area according to cGMP and safety standards.
- Responsible for performing assignments in conformance with appropriate Regulatory (cGMPs) and departmental Standard Operating Procedures which assure the quality of our products.
- Documents all work performed; complies with acceptable current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and prepares inspection reports concerning operation of equipment and mechanical condition of equipment.
- Helps to attain goals of the maintenance department and the facility by contributing ideas and suggestions.
- Contributes to the production of a quality product which requires quality equipment maintained and updated by the maintenance department.
- Uses critical thinking skills to determine possible causes of equipment failure.
- Responsible for communicating with co-workers and management as to potential problems that need addressing or opportunities that may be acted upon.
- Must be a self-starter and have the initiative to create work when the daily tasks are completed.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Basic math skills and basic computer literacy required.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical equipment.
- Able to identify tools and hardware used in a maintenance environment.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and is improvement and quality driven.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Must be able to work effectively with peers and display good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to receive and utilize instructions from superiors.
- Preferred Additional
- Technical school diploma or certificate
- Knowledgeable in the use of PCs
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extra considerations offered to candidates with prior experience in the aerosol industry.
- Extra considerations offered to candidates with cGMP, FDA and/ medical device experience.
- Ability to lift 35-50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a regular basis.
- Can work in/around/under/over equipment safely and with the ability to diagnose and repair on the job.
Education and/or Training
High school diploma or GED required. Individuals with equivalent combination of education, training and related experience will be considered.