Are you seeking a job opportunity with adventure? Do you want to help others have an exciting experience? Go Ape USA, an industry-leading high ropes and zipline operator, is currently seeking Outdoor Adventure and Guest Experience Guides to support its daily operations. Named one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work, Go Ape offers its team a connected, challenging, and rewarding career. Our team is made up of highly diverse, yet like-minded individuals that share an adventurous spirit.
As an Outdoor Adventure and Guest Experience Guide, your responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting and fitting guests' equipment
- Monitoring, patrolling, and maintaining facilities
- Deliver effective safety briefings to guests
- Promote a safe environment
- Manage bookings, transactions, and other administrative tasks
- Provide excellent customer service, delivering a tree-mendous experience!
We don't require any specific experience, but qualified applicants must:
- Comfortable with heights
- Able to meet our guest participation requirements
- Hard working and motivated
- Love the outdoors
- Comfortable interacting with guests and providing exceptional customer service
- Promote a positive, safe, and exciting experience for every visitor
Our team is comprised of many different experiences and backgrounds. Some of our most successful team members came from completely different industries, such as customer service, recreation, retail, landscaping, and teaching just to name a few! We are looking for individuals who support and exemplify our values every day! If you are interested in joining us in our mission to encourage everyone to live life adventurously we encourage you to apply.
Pay Rate: $11.00/hr
Pay Type: Hourly
Schedule: Flexible scheduling available, weekends highly desired
Go Ape is an EEO Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process please email THIS EMAIL .
COVID-19 UPDATE: Safety has always been Go Ape's utmost priority and we have continued to respond appropriately to the COVID-19 pandemic. Based upon guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), applicable public health agencies, and other authorities, we have instituted policies and protocols to minimize the risk of exposure to both our employees and guests. While outdoor spaces naturally provide a lower risk, we have taken various measures that continue to promote a safe and comfortable work environment for our team members. Read more about the preventative measures being taken to ensure the safety of our guests and employees on our website at https://www.goape.com/covid-19/.