The American Soy Organics (ASO) portion of the Milkhouse business is focused on providing high quality, natural, soy wax to customers ranging from seasoned candle makers and sellers to DIY crafters. The Project Manager in this department will report to the ASO Manager. The high level function of this role is to ensure production and customer needs are met.
- Strong organizational skills are a must in this role. The project manager will need to be able to plan production runs based on current and forecasted customer demand and to ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage inventory systems, arrange for transportation of finished and raw goods, and troubleshooting when issues arise.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a key responsibility in this role, and the ability to serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports, working with various computer software programs like Microsoft Excel and Word, Quickbooks, and various online ordering systems.
- Professionally communicate with customers and team members via email, phone or in person using correct English grammar and style.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handling issues in the best interest of both.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements
- Exercises the company's Core Values
- Experience in roles that require strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and customer service
- Proficient in MS Office; Google Drive; Quickbooks; and the ability to navigate other online payment processing and order processing programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- Self starter, with the ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish
- High School Diploma; relevant post secondary education a plus
- Able to Continuously sit; talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel and keyboard
- Able to Frequently stand, walk; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to Occasionally lift up to 45 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Employee is frequently exposed to fragrances.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or change at anytime with or without notice.