Reports to: Project Manager and/or Superintendent
Under the direct supervision of the Superintendent this position will work closely with all members of the project team and will assist with the supervision of all craft employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Possess a clear understanding and be responsible for constructions plans, RFI's, as built documentation and submittal review process.
2. Responsible for creation of CPM construction schedules, performing regular schedule.
3. Monitors logic relationships and add new work items into the schedule and reflect resulting schedule impacts.
4. Assist with the coordination of jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with adjacent building teams and subcontractors.
5. Lead the Spanos Corporation injury free environment safety program by setting a good example and fostering safe work behavior.
6. Assist with the coordination of subcontractor work scopes, scheduling and resource-loading.
7. Professionally represent the Spanos Corporation filed operations as a regular interface with the joint subcontractors.
8. Other duties assigned.
1. Personal effectiveness/credibility.
2. Excellent listening skills
3. Problem solving.
4. Collaboration skills/effective participation in team environment.
5. Proficient communication.
6. Computer skills.
7. Ethical conduct.
You will review the work of subcontractors and other AGS employees as designated and are responsible for the performance of those you supervise.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently inspect the project and may be exposed to ongoing construction and various weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud. This position is performed in outside weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to drive a motor vehicle. Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Travel: Regular and daily travel is needed
Preferred Education and Experience
1. High school diploma and bachelor's in construction management or engineering
2. Must have at least five years of multi-family construction land and project management
3. Possess a valid CA Driver's License
4. Possess and keep active both California Contractor's A and B licenses
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.