National Carts is looking for a Service Technician to become part of our expert golf cart team in Deland Florida. National Carts offers a competitive benefits package to all Full Time Employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan, Vacation Days, and paid holidays.
This position will work directly with the Service Manager to ensure that all golf carts are maintained and serviced in a timely manner in accordance with company policy.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Service Technician will be responsible for:
- Working closely with management to confirm which Golf Cars have service priority.
- Providing a thorough evaluation on every golf car that comes in for repair and documenting all findings.
- Conducting periodic maintenance and repairs on all rental golf cars.
- Keeping accurate records of parts on work orders and keeping track of time spent on each job.
- Making sure each golf car is clean and tires are properly inflated prior to returning.
- Periodically spot checking all inventory to make sure frequently used parts are in stock.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two plus years of mechanical experience preferred
- Degree in mechanical or technical school preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
$15-$17 an hour, based on experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
National Carts provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
EEO - M/F/Vets/Disability