OTR Truck Driver-Class A
$0.62 a mile while OTR | $1,000 a week minimum for home base driving
2 Weeks OTR 2 Weeks at home
The truck driver position features over the road hauling, mileage pay, local deliveries and a predictable work schedule. Truck drivers will be guaranteed 2500 miles each week while driving over the road; and are guaranteed a minimum pay of $1000 per week for home base driving. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The CDL Driver will be responsible for:
- Performing Pre and Post trip vehicle inspections in accordance with CSA standards.
- Reporting any safety violations to the Logistics Manager immediately.
- Completing driver logs daily.
- Completing fuel logs along with mileage logs per day.
- Inspect all inventory for final product presentation prior to loading.
- Checking all inventory for loose tops, windshield or other unsecured accessories.
- Loading and securing all carts with max cars per load as a priority.
- Communicating in a professional way with all customers about delivery and pick up information accuracy.
- Completing shipping reports and completing paperwork while onsite with customers.
- Operating and maintaining cart scanning equipment and tablet.
- Maintaining a clean driving record both on and off duty.
- Maintaining a CDL License and Health card in accordance with DOT regulations
Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- $25,000 company paid life insurance
- Extended ancillary benefits provided by Colonial Life
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Paid Weekly
Additional Bonus Incentives
- Safe Driver Bonus
- Zero Damage to equipment bonus
- Fuel Savings Bonus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
National Carts provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
EEO - M/F/Vets/Disability
5 years of CDL Driving experience