Registered Nurse-RN - Weekends
Flexible Schedule, Hiring Bonus! Registered Nurse needed, who loves working with older adults in a beautiful setting. Registered Nurses are members of the leadership team who provide loving care to Fairmount residents, families and co-workers. Top tier wages, benefits and career growth opportunities!
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in PA
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates leadership, compassion and integrity
- Demonstrates critical problem-solving and appropriate independent decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Interacts and works well with older adults
- Enjoys working with people.
- Supports the mission, philosophy, policies, changes and values of Fairmount Homes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Receives report of previous shift supervisor and gives same to following shift.
Makes rounds on assigned nursing units assessing acutely ill residents.
Determines staff/resident ratio and adjusts assignments as needed.
Responsible for managing scheduling needs such as call-offs ill employees, and emergencies.
Coordinates resident assessments, admissions, discharges, transfers, and deaths and other needs as they arise.
Maintains safety and infection control standards, following the rules and regulations of the state and federal regulatory agencies.