See all jobs in Orlando FL
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Location: Orlando, Florida, 32803, United States
Position Title: First Party Property Attorney - Civil Litigation - Orlando
Company Name: Boyd & Jenerette, P.A.
Job Type: Full-Time
Boyd & Jenerette, P.A., has an opportunity in the Orlando area for a First Party Property Attorney. The successful candidate will have 5-10 years' experience in insurance defense.
This also requires experience in first party property.
- Meet with clients to prepare discovery responses
- Prepare for and attend trials
- Take depositions of plaintiffs, witnesses, and experts
- Attend mediations
- Motion practice
- Analyze facts of case and propose defense strategy
- Report to clients and comply with all relevant guidelines
- Excellent communication abilities both written and verbal
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Must possess great time management skills
- Team oriented spirit
- 5-10 years' experience in an insurance defense firm
- Florida Bar admission
- Strong, relevant, verifiable experience
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Medical - 2 different medical plan options
- Dental - 2 different dental plan options
- Vision insurance plan
- All of the above section 125, pre-tax
- Life insurance - $25k paid by firm
- Additional coverage as supplemental purchase by employee
- Short term disability - optional coverage
- Long term disability - provided by firm
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement for downtown Jacksonville
- We have a social, charity and wellness committee for our employees
- Very employee-centric firm!
- Membership payments for
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Other relevant memberships
Job Type: Full-time