Responsible for working together as a team in assisting, organizing, directing, and/or supervising resident activities. Must enjoy encouraging older adults, and engaging creative and personal choice of expression in music, art, games and group activities. Characteristics of the succesful candidate are attention to detail, self-awareness and collaboration with inter-departmental objectives.
- Must have sincere interest in working with older, disabled, and handicapped adults.
- Must have an understanding of the physical, mental and psycho-social needs of older and handicapped adults.
- Must be tactful, courteous, patient, pleasant, and cheerful when dealing with residents, family members, visitors, staff and volunteers.
- Experience working with older adults is helpful.
- Valid PA Drivers License preferred.
- A High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must support the mission and values of Fairmount.
See attachments for full job description, Fairmount Core Values and Benefits