Headquartered in Old Saybrook, CT, Infiltrator Water Technologies is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregates, tanks, advanced wastewater treatment systems, and accessories for the onsite/decentralized wastewater and storm water management industries. The majority of Infiltrator products are manufactured from recycled plastic. Founded in 1987, we operate throughout the US and Canada with 8 manufacturing plants in the US, dedicated sales, and corporate team members. Infiltrator is a pioneer in innovative plastic technologies for underground water management. Infiltrator components are used in most onsite septic systems installed in the United States and Canada. Infiltrator is a proud Corporate Partner of Habitat for Humanity and each year donates components for 50 septic systems serving Habitat homes in North America. Infiltrator is committed to advancing the state of the art in all fronts, including product design, manufacturing, materials, wastewater science, marketing, management, and employee development. In other words, we strive to be the best we can be.
Support internal and external customers by providing drawings for technical, installation materials, sales support, and engineering design conversions.
- Develops wastewater treatment system equipment design from conceptual process level designs into detailed general arrangement layouts and fabrication drawings.
- Familiar with industry related manufacturing standards such as relevant NSF, AWWA, ASTM, AISC/AISI, and ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code standards for treatment systems and commonly used components.
- Has experience understanding shop and site assembly constraints, material handling and fabrication needs, and applicability of different material types in wet environments. Performs preliminary equipment sizing based on flow rates/velocities, machinery sizing, operator access, short-term and long-term maintenance requirements, and region-specific preferences.
- Maintaining accuracy of electronic drawing files, manage CAD libraries.
QUALIFICATIONS (must have):
- Associates Degree or higher
- Highly motivated and shows initiative, exceptional communication skills.
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office