Healthcare Client Manager Job Description:
The Client Manager contributes to Dura Medic's overall field objective by performing assigned Client Manager related activities. The Client Manager is responsible for the field client relationships. Provides oversight of Dura Medic's field operations utilizing data and driving business results in volume and quality. Ensures full compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and Dura Medic policies in all aspects of interactions with healthcare professionals. Reports to Regional Director.
Essential Functions of the Healthcare Client Manager:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively manages the necessary process to ensure product acceptance to assigned accounts by establishing credibility with key hospital stakeholders, performing timely product review, expediting acceptance of the product, implementing an effective plan for product pull-through, and organizing in-services to communicate appropriate approved product information to appropriate hospital personnel and cover all shifts.
- Identification of new opportunities in new facilities as well as existing facilities. Works with Regional Director to implement the new opportunities.
- Ensures complete and timely client business reviews.
- Manages various field staff in their assigned territory, ensuring all duties required are properly performed.
- Attains the designated goals for calls on appropriate accounts and healthcare professionals to communicate balanced, accurate, and complete information on Dura Medic business processes.
- Manages the territory in an efficient and orderly manner through effective business planning and implementation, ascribing to principles of key account prioritization.
- Coordinates appropriately and effectively with field staff to ensure successful pull through of greater corporate initiatives.
- Demonstrates a consistent completion of administrative requirements.
- Completes all required training courses and continually updates product knowledge.
- Complies with all state and federal laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Completes all expense report activities within timelines and company guidelines.
- Assists Regional Director in training new field staff.
- 75% travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of the Healthcare Client Manager:
- Knowledge of reimbursement issues in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to link solutions to patient customer needs, deliver a compelling presentation, displays personal conviction, and establishes credibility and trust.
- Ability to meet appropriate healthcare facility credentialing guidelines.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communications and staff management skills.
- Strong time-management, organizational, and planning skills.
- Ability to gather customer-specific information, analyze quantitative data, and interpret information.
- Ability to clarify customer interests, address customer issues, and manages customer expectations.
Healthcare Client Manager Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Two-years' experience in healthcare, hospital, or related experience.
- Proven success in high paced liaison role with physicians, hospitals, and supporting staff.
- Valid drivers' license and good driving record (no more than three moving violation convictions within the past three years).
- Prior experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience in inventory management and electronic medical record systems.
- Current Board of Certification (BOC), state-specific, Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC), Licensed Athletic Trainer (LATC), Certified Fitter Orthotics, (CFO), or Orthopedic Technology Certification (OTC).
- Drug Screen required
- Vaccinations required upon hire or ability to get them within the first week of employment:
- Hepatitis B
- Chicken Pox
- Seasonal Flu
- Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, feel, or reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Dura Medic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a healthcare facility/clinic setting, orthopedic soft goods sales/application, or related experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
- Experience in fast-paced, high-volume healthcare clinic and supply chain environment
- BOC /ABC Certified Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy Certification, Orthopedic Technology Certification, or Certified Fitter Certification (CFO) recommended.
- Previous experience with Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Inventory management, and EMR's strongly preferred.