New associates can earn up to $5,000 in bonuses over your first year with the company, including $1,000 at 30 days!
Assists the Extrusion Operator in packing extruded parts into customer boxes or crates for the Fabrication department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a rapid pace in packing extruded parts into the box or crate
• Monitor parts counts in each box or container
• Work closely with Extrusion Operator to learn the extrusion process.
• Communicate frequently with the Operator and Manufacturing Lead on any pertinent production information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Not Applicable
Skills, Qualifications, Education and/or Relevant Experience:
• Minimum high school diploma or GED
• Be able to communicate effectively (written, oral, and listen)
• Must be able to interact with all levels of employees
• Highly motivated, self starter, who can work without direct supervision
• Positive attitude with a focus towards continuous improvement
• Be able to move freely throughout all areas of the facility.
• Must be able to work a 12 hour shift in a physically demanding environment.
• Able to walk up and down steps several times per day.
• Individually lift and/or move 50 lbs.