Now hiring for Warehouse Associates and Forklift/Equipment Operators in Coppell!
Full Time Opportunities with Multiple Shift Options.
$14 - $16/hr depending on experience!
What We Offer
- A competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage.
- 10 paid holidays and 2 weeks paid time off in the first year.
- A tuition reimbursement plan where employees are encouraged to continue their education and development opportunities.
The Warehouse Associate/Equipment Operator performs various product fulfillment duties in our Coppell 3PL warehouse. Warehouse Associates will pack and ship products to fulfill order requirements. Equipment operators will use a cherry picker/forklift to move, pick, load, unload and store product and inventory in the warehouse. Other various warehouse duties will be performed when not operating a forklift.
• Perform warehouse worker duties related to full cycle picking of orders that may include; operation of cherry picker, pick products according to que, load products, assist with in-bound orders, assist with packing as needed.
• Accurately document all inbound product, noting exceptions. Record put away location.
• Ensure orders are selected accurately and timely, within departmental standards.
• Prepare goods for outgoing shipping.
• Inspect incoming goods and handle inbound product in a manner that does not damage product.
• Safely move goods from one point to another within the warehouse and onto/off of awaiting trailers.
• Inventory equipment
• Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Who We Are Looking For:
At Daryl Flood, we look for smart people with great attitudes to join our growing team! If you meet the below requirements, we encourage you to apply and take the next step in furthering your career.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Previous cherry picker experience preferred for Equipment Operator positions. Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain one within 120 days.
Who We Are
Daryl Flood companies specialize in providing customer-first, full service relocation, home delivery, warehousing, and moving services in the US and abroad. We have 15 locations across the US, and our corporate headquarters operate out of Coppell, Texas. We are a Client-focused, market-driven organization that is continually on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work in an environment that fosters teamwork and rewards performance. Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners of the company, and at Daryl Flood everybody has a stake in the outcome.
3PL stands for Third Party Logistics. This means that we are in the product fulfillment business, similar to Amazon.com. We store products for companies in our warehouse and then we pick, pack, and ship out the products when they are ordered.
Keywords: Amazon, Amazon.com, 3PL, Daryl Flood, Warehouse, Product Fulfillment, Logistics, Pickers, Packers, Forklift, Night Shift, Warehouse Worker, Part Time