IT Systems Administrator
BayMark Health Services is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented IT Systems Administrator to educate and train staff on the information management systems. Perform maintenance and general support of systems. Assists users with questions and/or problem solve issues. Assist with system backups; assist in the maintenance of uninterrupted daily operation of the local and virtual private networks, software and related applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Systems and Network Management:
- Troubleshoot of PC software and system problems.
- Work on implementation of electronic medical records
- Update and support Intranet website and timesheet system
- Assist with the system security in adherence to state and federal regulations.
- Assist with the implementation of network policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with outside vendors.
- Secure data destruction and recycling of old equipment.
- Provide technical support to users and systems during and after business hours.
- Train staff in the use of in house and third party software.
- Develop and maintain technical manuals and training guides for staff.
- Assist in orientating new staff members to the software systems and IT procedures.
- Provide help desk assistance to staff.
- Assist in the research and evaluate PC software and hardware solutions.
- Assist in obtain pricing and procurement of IT equipment and supplies.
- Participate in the resolution of IT issues/needs.
- Provide on call coverage and travel to office locations.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Minimum of two years in the computer field with a broad base of experience.
- Bachelor’s preferred, Associate’s degree or applicable certification required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information effectively, orally and in writing to a diverse population of computer users with varying abilities.
- Must be motivated and self- directed with the ability to function as a contributing team member.
- Must demonstrate a positive non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the chemically dependent patient.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
BayMark Health Services specializes in the treatment of opioid addiction. BayMark Health Services provides medication-assisted treatment services in a variety of modalities and settings through our divisions: BAART Community HealthCare, Health Care Resource Centers and MedMark Services, Inc. BayMark Health Services, also provides traditional primary health care services, as well as integrated primary care, in select locations.
BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.