Assisting Hands Home Care is a leading provider of in home, senior care services. We go beyond caring for basic needs to focus on Adding Life to our Client's Years. This fast-growing organization was recently nationally recognized as Franchise of the Year and has been awarded the "Provider and Employer of Choice" Awards by Home Care Pulse.
The Care Coordinator position is a key role within the organization and sits at the apex of our Caregivers, Clients, Care Management and Sales Department. Key responsibilities of this position include Customer Care Coordination, Scheduling, Caregiver Support and Office Administration. Care Coordinators enjoy a positive, team -based culture, competitive compensation, benefits, and the satisfaction of assisting our senior clients in remaining safe, happy and healthy at home.
Customer Care Coordination: This is one of the most important aspects of delivering great client service. Care Coordinators work to meet the client scheduling needs while also providing a personal touch to ensure positive and frequent communication, developing the service aspect to meet the clients changing needs. Key goals for Care Coordination include:
- Schedule caregivers to client shifts
- Answer incoming phone calls from clients and caregivers
- Interact with customers and caregivers to establish the most effective team to assist our clients.
- Balance staffing needs across all clients and caregivers
- Communicate with care managers on care goals, client needs and staffing issues.
- Staff client teams aligned to company financial and overtime goals.
Caregiver Support: In this role developing relationships with the caregiver team and supporting them to help make them successful is essential. You will have responsibility to work with a set of caregivers to understand their work desires and place them in assignments that helps make then successful.
Office Administration: In addition to the primary Care Coordination responsibilities, you will also support general office administrative activities.
After hours and weekend rotation support: This position will be required to work every 4th weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. Additionally, they will cover for 1 to 2 holidays a year, for which you will receive additional compensation. Further, the role may need to answer the company phones after normal business hours from your home if the regular after-hours staff is ill, on vacation or the position is vacant. You will receive additional compensation during this time.
Back-up Care Provision: Our commitment to our clients is that we never let them down. This commitment extends to all members of the administrative staff and the leadership team. As such, we all need to be prepared, on occasion, to fill a short service gap so that we meet our expectations with the client.
Benefits: This position includes competitive compensation and eligibility for a benefits package that includes 401 K with Company match, vacation and holiday pay, health, vision, and dental and disability benefits.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to build a good rapport with direct care staff, clients and their families
- Detail oriented with emphasis on task completion
- Able to organize and prioritize work with flexibility to respond to emerging situations
- Previous experience and knowledge of the healthcare field strongly preferred
- Computer and software proficiency including Microsoft Office
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
Assisting Hands is committed to improving the quality of life for our clients, families, caregivers and community without boundaries, led in faith by a Higher Power.