The H&K Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced Applications Manager! The application manager will oversee the IT department's business specific applications and supervise the installation, upgrade and daily maintenance of that software. They will report directly to the CIO. They will also be involved with identifying what software is best for a business specific need, work with the business units to acquire that software, and facilitate implementation. These responsibilities will include IT project oversite, process improvements, and cross-functional system integrations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed within accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assess business process requirements
• Manage application software implementation and upgrades
• Troubleshoot problems with software.
• Develop and follow project plans
• Create process and procedures for new application usage.
• Develop end-user training documentation
• Interact with Lines of business to provide reactive and proactive management support
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Work closely with the CIO & Infrastructure Manager
• Work directly with vendors to customize existing applications
• Manage updatesassess the need for application upgrades
• Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications
• Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of applications.
• Lead in company data integrations with various systems
• Knowledge of quality improvement processes and methodologies
• Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis
• Managing a team of software administrators
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!