Management Services Corporation (MSC), a member of The Caton Companies, is seeking a Sr. HVAC Technician, for our Facilities Department. The Sr. HVAC Technician will perform heating, air conditioning and general maintenance skills in a workmanlike manner with 100% resident and supervisor satisfaction for MSC Apartments.
We are offering a $1,000 sign on bonus. Certain restrictions apply.
· Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for customers.
· Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
· Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
· Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
· Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
· Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
· Maintain and submit monthly mileage log forms.
· Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
· Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
Your Supervisory Experience
May oversee work to completion by HVAC Technicians
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt position; typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. May be responsible for night manager rotation, over time, and weekend work on occasion.
Need to utilize personal transportation to pick up replacement parts and supplies from vendors. Rotation "on-call" status may occasionally require expedient travel to assigned property at moment’s notice. Pick up and deliveries to the Corporate Office. Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage.
Required Education and Experience
· High School Diploma/GED
· One year of prior apartment maintenance staff experience is required or equivalent work experience.
· CFC; Valid Master License
· GFC; Valid Master Gas-Fitter Tradesman License
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
· HSA/FSA Program
· 401K Program
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Leave
· Extensive Training and Development opportunities
· Company Vehicle
· Company Cell Phone
Why you should apply:
Excellent working environment
Working for a company that cares about your success
Working for a growing company
Employment is conditional on satisfactorily completing all pre-employment requirements. Starting salary depends upon prior work skills and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer