Looking for Licensed Practical Technician (LPT) Per Diem who can start immediately to work in California Department of Corrections. LPT's who are ready to be part of a multidisciplinary team committed to providing care in crisis.
- Pay Rate $49 PER HOUR
- Location - CMF - California Medical Facility, Vacaville
- Schedule - THU-MON 5:30a-1:30p
- Assignment: Full Time, 6 months Contract
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for clients. Works with the service coordinator in developing service plans for the client.
- Follows protocols regarding medication administration and treatments per physicians' orders.
- Notifies physicians of all incidents, changes in condition, and need for evaluation of all medications or other treatment in a timely manner. Communicates clearly and directly with staff and assists them as needed in performing all aspects of their job.
- Acts as a liaison with the physician, client, and all members of the interdisciplinary team. Completes incident reports, medication error reports, and drug reaction reports in a timely manner per protocol.
- Active CA LPT License.
- Basic Life Support (AHA) only
- Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution.
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly paychecks
- Opportunity for temp to perm staff with exceptional state benefits
- Paid sick time
- Begin assignment immediately
- Full PPE, N95 mask fit testing