See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
(ISC)² ® is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Salesforce Software Engineer collaborates with a talented software support and engineering team, building custom solutions and providing technical solutions to support customer needs. This role will help enhance our Salesforce implementations with requirements from business stakeholders and input from management and senior engineers.
- Participate in a primarily remote software engineering team operating under scrum and agile principles.
- The focus of work will be split, 50/50, between support and engineering; with the expectation to be agile and quickly adapt to address areas of need.
- Utilize source control, specifically Git and Bitbucket, for software development.
- Participate in code review exercises with peers, validating and ensuring quality of all code meets standards.
- Monitor and resolve automated build failures that occur due to programmatic defects.
- Customize the Salesforce application, delivering high-quality technical solutions.
- Develop code on the Salesforce Lightning Platform within standards and best practices.
- Log, report, and resolve Salesforce application issues with Salesforce premier support and third-party system integrators for maintenance & configuration support.
- Regularly review solutions to ensure continued business value.
- Create implementation and user documentation for implemented custom functionality within the Salesforce platform and it's connected ecosystem.
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and certifications.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce Software Engineering experience or relevant demonstrated experience on a similar platform
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, highly preferred or expected to achieve within 180 days of hire
- Familiarity with the complete Software Development Lifecycle
- Intermediate knowledge with Source control, including knowledge of git and bitbucket
- Strong understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce
- Strong understanding of ITIL support principles and implementation
- Team task tracking tool proficiency, e.g. Jira
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office and web browsers
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills. Must have the ability to articulate complex problems in simple, business-relevant terms
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously
- Keen attention to details, time frames, and results
- Must understand the impact of work on other areas of the organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Physical & Mental:
- Up to 15% travel required
- Work normal business hours and extended hours when necessary, with on-call availability; occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines, deploy changes, or test changes
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
- Occasionally, approximately 20% of the time, transport and/or lift up to 50 lbs. of equipment or packages (.e. computers and peripherals), which may also involve squatting, bending, or kneeling
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.