See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
(ISC)² ® is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
Under the direction of the Manager, Service Desk, the IT Delivery Specialist will administer, maintain and support all end-user supporting systems and software. The IT Delivery Specialist will be responsible for following processes and procedures associated with the configuration and delivery of end user hardware and applications.
- Maintain asset inventory, such as asset entry, maintenance, and de-provisioning.
- Update the software asset registry and coordinate license issues with the Software Asset Manager.
- Forecast equipment requirements and replenishments.
- Maintain clean and organized storage room to ensure equipment can be quickly and easily located by all Service Desk Staff.
- Respond to and update ServiceNow incidents and requests in a timely manner.
- Provision end-user systems and peripherals using appropriate tools and automation.
- Administer Active Directory and other third-party identity management systems as required, to include the maintenance accounts and provisioning of new IT services.
- Coordinate resolution or service issue and service improvements with cross-functional IT supports teams.
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred; or at least 4 years of professional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in an IT related field. Preferably supporting systems and software
- At least 3 years of experience with configuration management and deployment of Apple devices
- At least 1 year experience with JAMF configuration and password management systems
- At least 1 year supporting Office 365 and Adobe products
- At least 1 year experience with ServiceNow ticket management
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Ability to work independently (with limited oversight) as well as collaboratively with a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; confidently articulate information in a professional manner to individuals at all levels, and with both internal and external partners
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with both internal and external clients, vendors, and staff/leaders
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and emphasis on sharing of knowledge through peer training
Physical & Mental:
- Regular daily attendance required at the Clearwater, Florida HQ Office
- Work normal business hours and extended hours, when necessary
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
- Approximately 80% of the time, will be required to transport and/or lift up to 50 lbs. of equipment or packages, which may also involve squatting, bending, or kneeling
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.