See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
(ISC)² ® is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The purpose of this position is to assist with general accounting of the organization, with a focus on sales, accounts receivables (A/R), and related analyses. This includes timely month end close and continual process improvement responsibilities.
- Perform credit card receivables reconciliation with complex analysis
- Review of all A/R invoices for accuracy
- Assist in A/R processes and review of A/R accounts, reserves, bad debt, etc.
- Review A/R Days Sales Outstanding monthly computation
- Focus on technology with this role, comparing data in multiple platforms including Intacct and Salesforce
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including some complex analysis and all related journal entries
- Perform monthly flux analysis on assigned regional/departmental P&L statements
- Various monthly budgetary/forecasting account analysis
- Assist with annual company domestic and foreign audits
- Assist with annual company domestic tax returns
- Various other month-end and quarter end close responsibilities
- Assist with documentation of internal controls and process improvement
- Performs and coordinates special projects as directed by management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required, 5th year eligible to sit for CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in accounting duties
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office products (Word, Power Point, Outlook), internet and web applications/navigation
- Understanding of GAAP and internal controls
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct a plus
- Salesforce CRM knowledge a plus
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; confidently articulate information in a professional manner to individuals at all levels, and with both internal and external partners
- Effective organization skills and an ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a group or team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision ; develops positive relationships with team and clients
- Demonstrates an attention to detail and thoroughness in deliverables and communications
- Maintain high-quality standards and good follow-up skills
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Continual process improvement
Physical & Mental:
- Work normal business hours and extended hours when necessary
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.