pr.business is a digital marketing agency headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. We're a passionate and committed group from all over the world, coming together to help small- and mid-sized businesses stand out locally. Listings, reviews, and ads are important to every business, and now every business can take control of its online reputation.
Seeking an innovative, Digital Marketing leader to join our company in the role of Director of Marketing. The Director will drive traffic via SEO, SEM, paid media, social, and email channels. This role will be responsible for planning and executing paid search & display strategies, reporting, and managing budgets. The ideal professional for this role will bring a passion for Paid and Digital Marketing.
- Lead all digital marketing initiatives including social engagement, strategic partnerships, measuring and improving online engagement, SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, and marketing automation
- Reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize ROI and meet KPI's
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research, optimize websites, social media, pay-per-click campaigns, and remarketing
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and other digital marketing tools
- Influence the digital channel content strategy in support of key sales, product, program, and brand priorities
- Manage digital marketing budget and budget allocation
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, mobile marketing, technology, social media, and paid advertising
- Define metrics and analyze campaign success, track, and forecast growth and engagement
- Help to identify and support marketing content for social media purposes
- Implement digital marketing strategies for by providing website solutions and supporting field marketing managers with digital training
Required Skills & Desired Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Facebook Ad Spend management of $300,000 per month
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in PPC
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with Google AdWords
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with Paid Display Advertising (GDN, AdRoll, Facebook, Native & Programmatic)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Google Ads and Bing Certified
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proven success implementing new PPC campaigns and achieving excellent ROI
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-Motivated and an independent problem solver
- Ability to analyze client traffic from digital media buys to gauge success and adjust strategies
- Understand the relationships between SEO and PPC campaigns, and how they work in conjunction with one another in larger search marketing strategy
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Benefits and Compensation
- Medical Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation days
- Paid training
- Access to onsite gym with shower & locker facilities
- Access to onsite daycare
- Weekly farmers market & food trucks
- Proximity to Tri-Rail with free shuttle directly to the office
- Located west of Yamato and 95
- Beautiful, vibrant, modern office
- Fun, upbeat, competitive atmosphere!
pr.business is dedicated to the health and safety of all our employees and associates, we will be conducting remote, video interviews at this time.
pr.business's office is a creative, goal-oriented environment featuring a staff of individuals dedicated to helping clients' online reputation, in a business casual atmosphere. This is a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts, but you will learn a ton and have fun doing it. We offer competitive pay and have a lengthy list of benefits that include medical, dental, vision insurance, PTO, and more.