Pr.business is a digital marketing agency headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. We're a passionate and committed group from all over the world, coming together to help small to medium sized businesses stand out locally. Listings, reviews, and ads are important to every business, and now every business can take control of its online reputation. We are seeking career minded professionals to join our rapidly growing team.
All applicants are required to provide a resume along with a strong portfolio of digital projects that demonstrate abilities to balance between elevating a brand's digital experience and delivering sales, including examples of Shopify portfolios.
- Design engaging and effective PDPs, category and marketing landing pages based on creative direction from CMO
- Establish a scalable and reusable template(s) for our clients' category and marketing landing pages.
- Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new design solutions
- Incorporate feedback with precision to ensure delivered files are to specification
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Ensure consistent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times and bug-free core functionality with a focus on mobile optimization and performance
- Construct design solutions with the e-commerce team with a focus on improving website usability
- Run extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices and browsers
Requirements and Characteristics
- Expert on Shopify and Shopify apps including Shopify template structure and language
- Extremely sharp, fast working, knowledgeable web developer/designer
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization for landing pages and PDPs
- Team player with ability to work within a highly collaborative company
- Ability to effectively perform high volume workloads with tight deadlines
- Shopify development experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
- Energy and drive to manage multiple projects in tandem.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to write clean, readable code and tests
- Strong Ruby experience is a huge plus!
Compensation and Benefits
- $60k - $70k Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation days
- Paid training
- Access to onsite gym with shower & locker facilities
- Access to onsite daycare
- Weekly farmers market & food trucks
- Proximity to Tri-Rail with free shuttle directly to the office
- Located west of Yamato and 95
- Beautiful, vibrant, modern office
- Fun, upbeat atmosphere!
pr.business is dedicated to the health and safety of all our employees and associates, we will be conducting Virtual, telephonic and/or video interviews at this time with applicants who meet the above criteria and provide a resume along with a strong portfolio of digital projects that demonstrate abilities to balance between elevating a brand's digital experience and delivering sales.
pr.business's office is a creative, goal-oriented environment featuring a staff of individuals dedicated to helping clients' online reputation, in a business casual atmosphere. This is a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts, but you will learn a ton and have fun doing it!
- Coronavirus testing prior to start date (company paid for)
- Ongoing testing for any and all employees experiencing symptoms
- Coronavirus cleaning & fumigating company
- In office Temperature checks
- Additional hand sanitizing stations throughout office
- Face masks required and provided
- Coronavirus cleaning products provided for all employee work spaces
- Social distancing required
- Virtual interviews to promote social distancing