See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
(ISC)² ® is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer who will have hands-on experience testing web-based (business portal), cloud based and client/server applications as well as backend/database testing experience (via SQL queries). The candidate should have foundational automation testing process and execution experience that can be leveraged to design effective automated testing solutions.
- Designs and executes automated tests (smoke, integration and regression) to ensure that the proposed software solutions conform to business requirements and software applications as required.
- Develop, extend and maintain a quality automation framework using internal and open source tools and infrastructure for the automated testing of platforms.
- Proactively review and update test plans to ensure inclusion of any new or modified functionality.
- Reviews feature related documentation to ensure accurate product functionality for testing purposes.
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Analyze test plans and user stories to build effective test suites and associated test data for software platforms, including cross-functional applications and end-to-end validation.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders (Product Owners, Developers, Business Analyst, Build Engineer, and SMEs) to deliver appropriate automated test plans in a timely manner.
- Work with development and build engineers to increase merge testing and improve CI/CD infrastructure.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with automated testing tools, SQL, and scripting
- Requires experience following the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Skilled in the following types of testing: Functional, Regression, Integration, as well as experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (CI/CD) to drive automation
- Working knowledge of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) applied within an Agile environment
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, IntelliJ and Building Test Automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Sitecore and Mulesoft highly preferred
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Ability to create/troubleshoot/debug test scripts as needed
- Excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks with strict adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team of a geographically-dispersed members to accomplish tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, including timely responsiveness and follow-up with stakeholders
- Demonstrates an attention to detail and thoroughness in deliverables
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders to identify/report problems, troubleshoot root cause and propose solutions
Physical & Mental:
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Work normal business hours and extended hours when necessary
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.