See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
(ISC)² ® is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The purpose of this position is to build and maintain the internal infrastructure systems at (ISC)². The individual will be joining an already inflight effort to optimize on-premise and cloud footprint in order to provide maximized reliability and consistency throughout the network. Automating the environment is key to reducing tasks, improving productivity, and accelerating processes.
- Maintain, build upon and implement the global infrastructure footprint with a key focus on automation.
- Be security conscious. Guard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems at (ISC) 2 .
- Active participation in ServiceNow automation efforts to reduce "clicks" with automated solutions to produce consistent results. Solidify processes into repeatable procedures.
- Maintain on-premise Nutanix footprint through software upgrades, creation and decommissioning virtual servers, etc.
- Optimize cloud-based infrastructure, systems, and storage for operational excellence and cost savings.
- Tune system parameters and configurations to optimize performance using industry best practices.
- Provides input on capacity planning to reduce cost without impacting service quality.
- Document processes, systems, solutions, and topologies within the infrastructure areas of responsibility.
- Stay informed of changes to technology and recommend new products or approaches as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred; or at least 4 years of enterprise-level work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- CCSP certification preferred; other industry certifications are also desirable (CCNA is highly preferable)
- 3 years minimum related enterprise-level work experience on a network/systems team
- At least 2 years' managing a Windows Server environment (2012 R2, 2019) O365, SharePoint and Windows 10)
- Strong skillset in developing, scheduling, error handling, and logging of PowerShell
- Basic level knowledge of maintaining cloud based platforms, such as Azure-based/or AWS solutions using IaaS and PaaS
- Basic understanding of managing VMware ESXi 5/6Acropolis
- Working knowledge of endpoint management tools, such as JAMF, Code42, Solarwinds, PRTG, etc.
- Must have basic comprehension of the OSI model, Agile methodology and ITILrelated processes
- Wi-Fi setup/management using Meraki, preferred
- Experience in SQL management and maintenance is a plus.
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills. Must have the ability to articulate complex problems in simple, business-relevant terms.
- Strong attention to detail with a bias for action
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team of a geographically-dispersed members to accomplish tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and professionalism
Physical & Mental:
- Regular daily attendance required at the Clearwater, Florida HQ Office
- Work normal business hours and extended hours, evenings and weekends when necessary; participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Travel up to 15 % of the time (domestic and international)
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
- Occasionally, approximately 10-15% of the time, transport and/or lift up to 50 lbs. of equipment or packages, which may also involve squatting, bending, or kneeling
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.