See all jobs in Clearwater FL
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
# of Openings 1
Category Customer Experience
(ISC)² ® is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The primary objective of the Member Support Coordinator is to project a professional image and provide excellent customer service in all communications and interactions. The Coordinators support customers/members by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to inquiries in a suitable time frame. They are the front line of support for our members and help to ensure satisfaction with products, services, and features.
*This particular role requires proficiency to communicate, read and write/translate in Spanish.
- Provides accurate, professional and timely assistance to members and candidates during the examination and education registration process.
- Resolve customer concerns through the case management system; create cases for each contact handled.
- Assists members and candidates with items such as: password resets; contact or profile change requests; "how-to" issues concerning website use; certification process and renewal related issues/inquires; extensions; etc.
- Explains products and make recommendations based on customer driven information
- Processes payments for annual maintenance fees and diagnoses payment errors.
- Registers candidates and members for seminars.
- Multitask through multiple web applications: case management system, Live Person Agent Desktop and IntelliVUE, etc.
- Recognize, document, and inform the supervisor regarding trends in customer correspondence.
- Escalate complex inquires / requests to subject matter experts.
- Assist CPE Auditor with non-complex audits and mass continuing professional education (CPE) credits entries.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum two (2) years of customer service experience preferably in a call center environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Required proficiency to communicate, read and write/translate in Spanish
- Must have excellent PC skills including MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), internet and web applications/navigation;
- CRM/database applications experience a plus (i.e. Salesforce)
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Effective organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively in a group or team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people at all levels
- Demonstrates flexibility to meet changing business needs
- Detail oriented, maintains high quality standards, and good follow-up skills
- Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Service oriented
Physical & Mental:
- Regular daily attendance at the (ISC) 2 office in Clearwater, Florida
- Work extended hours or overtime, when necessary
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer screens
- Sitting for extended periods
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.