See all jobs in Denver NC
Job Location: Denver, NC
Location: Denver, North Carolina, (United States of America), 28037
NAR Services, Inc. located in Denver NC is looking for an individual who can travel throughout North/South Carolina servicing all types of motor vehicle locks including lock outs, re-keyinglocks (laser and PROX keys), changing combinations, and disassembling locks. This personneeds to be knowledgeable on virtually all of today's cars, including those equipped with transponder systems, keyless proximity/push to start, and remote start vehiclesNAR Services, Inc. repossesses vehicles in North/South Carolina for banks, finance companies, title loan companies, law firms and credit unions. NAR Services, Inc. has 30 years of combined experience in finance, collections, investigation, out-of-state account management, transportation and repossessions.
- Three (3) years knowledge of commercial locksmithing (locks and locking systems)
- preferably as it relates to motor vehicles including operating key cutting and code cutting
- Knowledge of different motor vehicles' years, makes, and models preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the locksmithing field.
- Valid NC driver's license
- Computer Savvy
Other Essential Job Qualifications:
- Clean Driving Record
- Problem Solving Skills
- Comfort using a laptop and software
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent judgment skills and a positive, can-do attitude
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Must be resistant to changing weather as this position requires working outdoors
- Estimate time and material costs on motor vehicle repossession projects.
- Maintain stock/inventory of all locksmith supplies and hardware.
- Work in a team environment and independently.
- Determine and request necessary materials and tools for multiple and varied lock
- Take initiative without immediate supervision
Salary is negotiable and company vehicle is provided. We want to talk with you if you have a
positive attitude and a desire to grow in your overall skills as a professional. If you meet most of
the above requirements, we would ask you to apply as we would like a chance to talk with you.
Job Type: Full Time