This position is responsible for duties related to receiving, cataloging, and organization of materials used for production purposes, as well as the preparation of materials for the shop floor.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Replenishes manufacturing lines with requested material and files appropriate paperwork.
• Empty gaylords and dumpsters and complete paperwork.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area.
• Verifies quantities of material received against packing slip.
• Places incoming material in designated area.
• Communicates with Receiving Supervisor and Buyer/Planners to ensure adequate Inventory Levels.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• The employee will be required to obtain powered industrial truck license additional training on moving baskets and glass.
• Three to six months of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Valid driver license.
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft software.
• ERP System experience or willingness to learn
• The employee is regularly required to – stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• The employee must:
o Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
o Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
o Occasionally push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.