Who We Are
WonderDads helps millions of Dads embrace their kid's childhood years through our website, books and gifts, online subscriptions and innovative Dad Hacks such as Daddy Day, Annual Dad Plans, and Dad Visioning. We believe being a Dad is amazing, challenging and everything in between, especially while trying to balance work, home and everything else. So, we decided to do something about it, and built a company solely devoted to giving fellow Dads just a little bit of help and inspiration on this amazing journey they call fatherhood.
We are looking for a data-driven Email Marketing Specialist to execute multi-channel email marketing campaigns. You have a proven track record of engaging customers, driving revenue, building brand equity and increasing retention. You are a highly skilled and detail-oriented writer and editor, able to capture the brand voice. You possess strong analytical skills, capable of interpreting data and increasing performance. You consistently demonstrate knowledge of email marketing best practices and adherence to high-quality standards. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Drive growth of the company's email marketing strategy and email asset design for substantial marketing campaigns across the customer life cycle.
• Develop and maintain our brand voice through direct communications to our subscribers.
• Track analyze and interpret key metrics like CTR, CPC, and CPA on all email campaigns to provide actionable insights and bring forward ideas for continuous improvements.
• Collaborate with team on product launches and become an expert on product offerings.
• Identify verticals that will help grow a healthy pipeline.
• Perform quality control checks and document best practices to produce error-free work.
• Schedule and maintain an email calendar.
• 3-5 years of experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
• Experience managing and growing an audience.
• Experience using ActiveCampaign a plus.
• Ability to analyze email marketing campaigns and set up and run A/B testing to enhance productivity and customer engagement.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically writing and editing for public consumption.
• Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail.
• Proficient in email marketing automation programs, HTML, and email marketing software platforms.
• Proven track record creating impactful and attention-grabbing email templates.
• Startup experience preferred.
What We Offer
We are a talented group of people who are dedicated, hardworking and passionate about our business. Our culture is friendly, supportive and collaborative. WonderDads invests in the well-being of our employees and their families through our comprehensive benefits program.
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Health Savings and Flexible Savings Accounts
Short and Long-term Disability
401k Retirement Savings Program
Commuter Benefit Plan
Pet Adoption Reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program
Zestful, Travel Assistance, Healthy Rewards, Life Assist
Employee Referral Program