Our designers are the heart of our creativity. We look for individuals that have considerable talent and originality in working with fresh flowers. We are looking for someone with solid experience and strong design skills who is driven, curious, excited, and creative. To be successful in this position, the candidate should be comfortable working both independently and in a group in our team-oriented environment where creative and innovative thinking are highly valued. Bring your portfolio and prove you are the designer we're looking for!
- Creative Experience: 2+ years custom floral design experience in a high volume floral shop or design studio required.
- Innovator: Create floral designs incorporating effective and innovative use of colors, floral materials, vessels and accent materials.
- Team Player: Ability to work effectively as a member of a team oriented environment.
- Social able/Friendly Demeanor: Strong interpersonal skills with a high-level enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer Service: Possible client contact and sales responsibility when working at retail locations.
- Flexibility: Able to work outside of schedule if needed as well as weekends. Some peak business periods may require extended workdays and work weeks.
- Appearance: Neat, professional appearance is required.
Pay rate: $15-18 an hour + Benefits