Integrity Traffic WA, LLC
Job Title: Traffic Control Supervisor
Reports To: Field Supervisor
The Traffic Control Supervisor should maintain data in jobsite tablet.
The Traffic Control Supervisor should maintain the company vehicle in accordance with the fleet management requirements.
The Traffic Control Supervisor should maintain a safe working environment.
The Traffic Control Supervisor should ensure that safety policies and procedures are being adhered to
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Pay Code: WATCS
Pay Grade: WATCS
Pay Scale: WA: $18.00 - $25.00
The Traffic Control Supervisor (TCS) will perform a wide range of traffic control tasks to provide safety and support to our teammates, contractors on job sites or public/private roadways.
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should have the duties responsibilities of Lead Flagger 2
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should act as an authorized representative of the permit holder as a TCS.
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should have the knowledge for implementation of approved traffic control plans
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should coordinate temporary traffic control with other construction sites in the area to assure traffic/pedestrian safety and flow
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should perform other related duties as assigned
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should have the skills and abilities of Lead Flagger 2 are required
Education and Experience:
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should have at least 2000 hours of road experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should have state valid flagger certification card
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should have state valid traffic control supervisor card
- The Traffic Control Supervisor should have valid driver license, to operate company equipment/vehicle
Key: Rarely (0-20%), Occasionally (21-50%), Frequently (51-80%), and Continuously (81-%)
- Continuously standing, walking (frequently on uneven surfaces)
- Frequently bending/stooping
- Rarely crawling
- Frequently repetitive motion of hands/wrists
- Occasionally kneeling
- Occasionally climbing
- Continuously grasping
- Frequently push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
COMPANY ISSUED EQUIPMENT:
- Stop/slow paddle
- Hard toe work boots
- Rain Gear
- Two-way radios
- Spare Batteries
- SPF 15+ Sunscreen
- Fleet vehicle
- Fuel card
- Hard hat
- Class 3 Vest
- ID Badge
- Face mask
This position generally requires 8 hours a day, if not sometimes more depending on the project. The workweek is Monday-Friday and occasionally on weekends/nights depending on the project. This position requires work in the outdoors in all types of weather. It involves walking, standing, bending and possible stooping for extended periods, as well as carrying and lifting heavy objects.