Registered Dietitian (RD) needed correctional facility. Provider must have one year experience as a state licensed RD.
- Pay Rate $31.00 PER HOUR
- MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY 09/28/2020
- Location - CMF - California Medical Facility, Vacaville, CA
- Schedule - MONDAY - FRIDAY 7AM TO 3PM
- Assignment: Full Time, 6 months Contract (+)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Registered Dietitian shall assist and advise clinical personnel on special nutritional needs within the scope of practice for a Registered Dietitian in the State of California
- Plan dietary intervention and strategies & monitor and document nutritional needs and goals
- Order medical laboratory tests related to medical nutrition therapy within established protocols
- Plan regular and special therapeutic diets & establish menus and recipes for use by food production personnel
- authorize substitution or modification of diets plan and conduct training programs for facility staff, clients, patients and others and adhere to food safety and infection control standards
- Maintain CDCR's security policy at all times andMaintain a safe work environment at all times
- Active CA RD License.
- Basic Life Support (AHA) only
- Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution.
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly paychecks
- Opportunity for temp to perm staff with exceptional state benefits
- Paid sick time
- Begin assignment immediately
- Full PPE, N95 mask fit testing