MUST HAVE VALID California Licensed CLS 1 year minimum experience
- Pay Rate $49.00 PER HOUR
- MUST BE ABLE TO START 09/28/2020
- Location - LAB - Laboratory Elk Grove
- Schedule - Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Assignment: Full Time, 6 months Contract (+ renewable)
CLS will work out of Headquarters. The CLS will provide statewide support and oversight of laboratory services operations and statewide initiatives. The CLS will provide back-up coverage during laboratory staff absences for institutions.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of laboratory testing, laboratory equipment and quality control procedures. This knowledge shall include all current laboratory tests commonly ordered by providers in general practice;
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of clinical laboratory work and the use and care of laboratory equipment; preparation, mounting and staining of specimens; laboratory apparatus, serological, bacteriological, and biochemical tests and analyses;
- Skill in preparing specimens, running standards and calibrating analyzers following standard Quality
- Assurance protocols, reading tests and recognizing the normal and abnormal, setting up laboratory apparatus, and making quick and accurate serological, bacteriological, and biochemical tests and analyses;.
- Knowledge of current phlebotomy procedures. Individual may be required to oversee or perform blood draws (phlebotomy) and perform blood processing functions, such as freezing specimens and separating plasma;
- Process test results for providers and clinics;
- Comply with universal safety precautions, maintain a safe work environment, including safe use of equipment contained therein, and maintain Institution security measures;
- Document and maintain medical records in accordance with Institution/Facility policies and procedures;
- Active CA State License CPT for 1 Yr minimum.
- Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution.
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly paychecks
- Opportunity for temp to perm staff with exceptional state benefits
- Paid sick time
- Begin assignment immediately
- Full PPE, N95 mask fit testing